Everyone has their favourite Christmas foods. For me, it's stuffing balls and Christmas bark. Give me that plus some prawns and a mango daiquiri by the pool, and you have my perfect Christmas food line-up.
Evidently, the rest of my family loves this recipe too, because this batch disappeared within a few days. I guess I'll just have to keep making more.
My mum's original recipe used white chocolate, but I'm not a fan of that. I made half this batch with white chocolate, for the rest of my family, while I swapped white chocolate for peanut butter on the remaining half. This recipes is just for the peanut butter version. The downside to this is that it doesn't set quite as well. If you wanted, you could melt peanut butter and white chocolate together so you get the benefits of both.
1 block dark baking chocolate
3 tablespoons peanut butter
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt your dark chocolate in the microwave. Take out and stir every few seconds.
3. Spread melted chocolate in a thick layer across parchment paper.
4. Melt peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds.
5. Spoon small dollops of peanut butter on top of the dark chocolate. Use your spoon to lightly swirl the chocolate and peanut butter together.
6. Sprinkle dried cranberries and pistachios on top and press in lightly.
7. Pop it in the fridge for an hour or two to set. Then enjoy!